How time flies when you're having fun! We blinked and it's January is nigh near done! So what's the update? What's in store? We have lots to share and new things galore...
- We have new welded wonders hanging around. Milo's artistry is sure to astound!
- We also welcome the stitched works by Vicki who is excited to share her unique pillow kitties.
- Judy & Joan are a craft making team bringing repurposed handmade goods to the ReTwist-T Team.
- Jill joins the Stylist team with warm knitted wear, beautiful pendants and pins for your hair!
- This week we're excited to work with the talented Ms Terry who brings us handmade purses made by the ladies' co-op in Haiti!
Last week we had the honor of taking time for speaking to the creative group gathered for the Sauk Prairie Optimist Club meeting!
Next week we'll be joining other repurposed makers attending the KoFAT Compassion Project Valentine Fundraiser!
March 6&7 the fun goes non-stop as we participate in the annual Spring Vintage Shop Hop!
As if that's not enough, stay tuned for more events coming April, June and July featuring music, food, and possibly even shopping at night!
Stop by next week, the puzzle is still there. Just come in, chat, and "Pull Up A Chair"!